30 June 2013

Midsummer´s day

Hi!
This post is going to be about Midsummer´s day, which was on 23rd of June. I am not sure in how many countries it´s celebrated, but it is in Estonia. Many Estonians have traditions to celebrate that day. My family usually celebrates it by going to granny´s place, we barbecue and make a bonfire. In Estonian it´s called Jaanipäev.
Some pictures of this day as well.
 Strawberries :)
Coca-cola  
 Our bonfire.
Some pretty flowers.


I hope you like the pictures. If you have any questions or you want to tell me something, I am waiting for your comments!

Bye :)

-Liisu

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had cool holidays like that in America. :(

    Pretty strawberries and flowers, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are some holidays in America we don't celebrate in here :)
      Thanks for nice comment!

      Delete