15 June 2013

Welcome to my blog! :)

Hello!
It´s nice to see you in my new blog. I have thought about making a blog for myself for a long time. Now it´s summer, which means I have more time to do whatever I want. And blog is something I want!
Mostly I would like to talk here (and show you!) about my penfriends, letters, things I have got and much more.
I have had penfriends for a long time. When I was about 10, my English teacher asked us if we would like to have a penfriend from another country. I wanted! So my first penfriend was from Italy and she was some years younger than me. Unfortunately we wrote just 4-5 letters, but I am still glad I had her as my penfriend. But I started liking the idea of penfriends, so I decided to search for penfriends in internet and soon I found a penfriend from Estonia. I had few penfriends from Estonia until last year, when I found a website www.interpals.net. I made an account in there and soon I found many great penfriends, some of them are my penfriends now as well and I am really happy about that! Now I am not looking for any new penfriends, I am just happy with the ones I have. It´s just that I don´t want too many penfriends, I am not a friend collector or something.
I also have a user in Postcrossing. At first I sent and got some postcards, but now I enjoy exchanging other things as tea, writing paper, sweets or something else :) Also I try to write from who I have got letters, so my penfriends know if I have receiver their letters.
I have got some really nice packages and envelopes, so I hope I can show you them in the future!
Well, I hope I am able to make new posts here often and I hope you, readers, will enjoy my blog. All comments are welcome as well - let me know what you think of my blog.

Have a nice day!

-Liisu

No comments:

Post a Comment