I hope you have been missing me :)
I am glad to make a new post, because I haven´t done that for too long now, sorry :/ I received stickers and other things from tags, I also received some letters and they came from
- Tiia, Finland
- Laura, Lithuania
- Jenni, Finland
Also I am glad that it was my blog´s First Month Birthday on 15.07.2013. Yay!
I also have one recipe to show you, enjoy!
You will need:
- 175g butter
- 100g corn sticks
- 2 packs of toffee candies (300g)
How to do:
- Break corn sticks into smaller pieces
- Put a pot with water on stove and put a bowl with candies and butter into it
- Melt toffee candies with butter
- Mix toffee candies mixture with corn sticks
- Wait until it´s not too hot and make it into shape you see in the picture
- Put it into fridge for some hours and enjoy :)
Now some pictures so you could understand it better.
So, the candies
That´s how we melted them
Not very good picture, because I took it with my phone
It´s so delicious! If you try it out, let me know what you think :)