23 July 2013

Recipe #2 and other things.

Hey!
I hope you have been missing me :)
Alright, alright..
I am glad to make a new post, because I haven´t done that for too long now, sorry :/ I received stickers and other things from tags, I also received some letters and they came from

  • Tiia, Finland
  • Laura, Lithuania
  • Jenni, Finland

Also I am glad that it was my blog´s First Month Birthday on 15.07.2013. Yay!

I also have one recipe to show you, enjoy!

You will need:

  • 175g butter
  • 100g corn sticks
  • 2 packs of toffee candies (300g)
How to do:

  • Break corn sticks into smaller pieces
  • Put a pot with water on stove and put a bowl with candies and butter into it
  • Melt toffee candies with butter
  • Mix toffee candies mixture with corn sticks 
  • Wait until it´s not too hot and make it into shape you see in the picture
  • Put it into fridge for some hours and enjoy :)
Now some pictures so you could understand it better. 

So, the candies 
That´s how we melted them
Not very good picture, because I took it with my phone
 
It´s so delicious! If you try it out, let me know what you think :)

Bye!

-Liisu


No comments:

Post a Comment