Today I would like to teach you how to do some really tasty puff pastry baskets. I made them in muffin tin and here is the recipe:
You will need:
- Puff pastry
- Some flour
- Some ketchup
How to do :
- Take the puff pastry out of the fridge and let it be in the room for about two hours so it gets softer.
- Put oven on 200˚C
- Put flour on the table and roll the puff pastry a bit thinner.
- Cut puff pastry into pieces (depends on what kind of muffin tin you have) and also cut ham into pieces
- Put the puff pastry into the muffin tin, add ham, some ketchup and cheese. I made most of them without ketchup, but they really are better with ketchup. But don´t put it too much!
- Put them into oven until the puff pastry is enough crispy ( about 10-15 minutes)
- Take them out, let them cool down and enjoy! :)
Here are some pictures, so you can see how they should look like :)
If anyone decides to try to do them, let me know how did they come out!
See you soon,