30 August 2013

Back to school...

Hello!

Summer has passed by so quickly and now it´s time to go to school again! In Estonia we start school at the beginning of September. Some schools start on 1st September, some schools on 2nd (because 1st is Sunday).
Me and my mom went to shops few weeks ago to buy some necessary things for school and here are some pictures :)
 Some notebooks, pencils, pens and more and more
 My new bag
 And new shoes for school
 These stickers are SO adorable!
 Notebook instead of diary for school (got it from mail from Germany some time ago)
 And back side of it (added many stickers!)
And some more copybooks
I thought it might be interesting to see what I got for school, but I am not sure if anyone would like to see those things, you can let me know what you think about this post, which is not like my usual post here in my blog.
Have a nice school year, my readers!
-Liisu

No comments:

Post a Comment