29 December 2015

Liebster award

Some days ago I got nominated for Liebster award by Helmi´s Letterbox (thank you, Helmi!) and now I will answer 11 questions she asked + nominate other blogs that have under 200 followers and ask questions from them.
 
The rules of this award are:
 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his/her blog
2. Answer the 11 questions which you got from your "nominator"
3. Name and link 11 blogs that will receive the Liebster Award from you. These blogs should have under 200 followers
4. Write down 11 new questions for the bloggers you chose

 
1. What are your plans for the New Year's Eve? Probably in the same way I spent Christmas - with my family and cousins. We will probably have a nice dinner together and go outside to enjoy fireworks.
From internet

2. Are you going to make any New Year's resolutions? In one hand New Year is a great time to "turn a new page" or "start from a white sheet", but on other hand I do not think that most people can keep their New Year´s resolutions. Of course it is great, when you can, but I have seen that most of the time it will not work. If you really want to change something, you do not have to wait until New Year (but of course you can, if you wish so). Maybe I´ll just write down some things I expect from this year and myself.
3. What do you dream about? Mostly I dream about future. But if this questions is meant as what I see, when I sleep, then in this case the answer is not so simple :D In my dreams I see very different situations - some are realistic, some are so bizarre and some can make me so emotional! There have been several times, when I wake up with tears on my cheeks. Just because I had seen something not so nice in my dream.

4. Do you like to plan everything in advance or do you just go with the flow? I feel I need some...security. What I mean is that I like to know some things for sure. Like, if I wake up in the morning, I like knowing if I need to go somewhere or if there is something that needs to be done. At the same time I don´t like to make plans that are far away in the future. For example at the moment I wouldn´t like to plan, what I will do in June as I can never know, what will happen and how I will think in June. But I understand that some plans are important and need to be made.
5. What is your favourite hobby at the moment? Dancing! I got Just Dance 2015 several months ago, but still love it! And of course snail mail, reading and blogging ;)
6. Have you found any new interests lately? Actually it is not a new one, but recently I "rediscovered" knitting.
7. What is the latest book you have read? Recently I have been reading books from "My.." series and the last one was "My Estonia 2". I read it in Estonian, but it is available in English as well, if someone is interested.

from Petroneprint

8. Do you have your own maxims that you try follow in your own life?
I would not say that maxims, but I just try to not forget that every person has her or his own opinions and I try not to judge people as I can never know what kind of life a person actually has. Everyone has rights to do whatever they want unless they hurt someone. Then it is not acceptable.
9. What are you afraid of? There are some things or situations I am afraid of like war, accidents, getting stuck in an elevator (has happened before..) etc., but it is not like I´m thinking about these things all the time, no. And I am afraid of spiders!!
10. Where do you get your inspiration for your blog? Mostly just from my life as I write here about my hobbies - snail mail, reading, baking.

11. One thing you would like to change in this world? Of course it would be wonderful, if there were no such things as diseases, war and hunger, but besides that I wish there was no hate. It is just one of the things that makes our world so sad as terrible things take place because of it.
 
 
My questions for you:
 
1) For how long have you been blogging?
2) What are your favourite sports?
3) Which country would you like to visit next? Why?
4) What are your 3 favourite books of all time?
5) Are you usually late, early or right on time?
6) What kind of weather you like the most?
7) If you could travel in time, would you go to future or past and why?
8) Write 3 interesting places to visit in your hometown.
9) What is your favourite holiday to celebrate?
10) What are you talented in?
11) What are your plans for 2016?
 
I will be waiting for your answers!
 
Liisu

No comments:

Post a Comment