11 December 2015

Random facts about me

Good evening! I thought it would be good idea to share some random facts about myself, so you, my readers, would get to know me a bit better. Hopefully you will enjoy this post :)

1) I'm afraid of spiders. I understand that they can´t hurt me in any way, but they just look so creepy!
 
2) I've been to Finland 3 times and to Sweden once.
 
3) Would like to visit many countries- I believe that there are interesting  things to see and places to visit almost anywhere.
 
4) Got my first penfriend in 5th grade thanks to my English teacher.
 
5) My favourite lessons now are literature and English.
 
6) Sometimes I write poems, but mostly just for myself.
 
7) I don't drink milk, I just dislike the taste of it. But I do drink cocoa and eat cereal with milk.
 
8) I can speak English, Russian, Estonian and I know some Spanish and German.
 
9) I have been going to drama class for 7 and half years.
 
10) I have had this blog for almost two and half years.

11) I have glasses.

12)  I am very tender-hearted, responsible and I'd say that caring.
 
-Liisu

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my latest post to see the rules. :)
    www.helmisletterbox.blogspot.com

    All the best,
    Helmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thank you so much, I´m very excited to take part of it! :)

      Delete