2 December 2015

Traveling sheets

Hello!
 
In Postcrossing forum I have seen some topics about people asking others to make traveling sheets. It seemed like a very interesting idea to me, so I have exchanged some of them.
From etsy.com
 
What do I usually write about?
 
Mostly it depends on, what kind of information a person wants to receive. There can be many different topics - music, your country, hobbies, pets, recipes, traveling experience etc. I have mostly done them about myself and my country. It has been a lot of fun to write about Estonia, our traditions, language and so on + decorate the paper. For the first time I did it one or two years ago and then I got postcards or something like that as exchange, but in past few times I have asked people to make sheet(s) for me as well :) I think it is a great way to get to know something new and interesting!
 
If any of my penfriends would like to exchange them, let me know!
 
And if you are interested in receiving (or just want to read more about these) traveling sheets, you can get information here
 
There is mostly about traveling notebooks, but if you look, you´ll find the information you need about sheets as well. I actually tried making my traveling notebook once, but it got lost on its way, so I decided to try with sheets :)
 
Of course you can ask me questions about them as well, if something was not understandable :)
 
-Liisu

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liisu,

    My name is Ruth and I found you on Instagram (I am @whoiseduardom).

    I am the writer of a film about a LOT of letters called 'Eduardo Munez'.

    We are currently crowdfunding for the film project on Indiegogo.

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eduardo-munez/x/12195469#/

    We have just 64 hours left now to reach our target and a long way to go but we are trying really hard!

    We are looking for snail mail/post lovers like yourself to get involved in the project!

    Along with the funds needed to make the film we are also looking to collect lots of amazing letters from around the world for use in the film as props - What we don't want is for all the mail in our film to be boring junk mail! Would either you or any of your pen pals be interested in writing us a letter to be featured in our film? We need a LOT of them! We would thank all our letter writers in the credits too..! There are more details here on Eva from @mailadventures blog...

    http://mailadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/the-eduardo-munez-letter-project.html?m=1

    I'd love to know your thoughts!

    We are also on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/WhoisEduardoM and our website is www.whoiseduardomunez.com We are @whoisEduardoM on Twitter too...

    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Best wishes,

    Ruth


    Eduardo Munez, a Short Film by Ruth Tapp: Crowdfunding NOW:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eduardo-munez/x/12195469#/

    ReplyDelete