15 May 2016

Some of my favourites

Colours:
 Yellow, blue, pink
Teas:
Black tea with orange or wild berries, peppermint tea
Other drinks:
  Cappuccino, latte, orange juice
Books:
From Tumblr
 "Jane Eyre", "Inger", "My Uganda", "Hamilton", "The Six Bullerby Children", "Wonder", A Series of Unfortunate Events
Tv-series:
 F.R.I.E.N.D.S, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, 7th Heaven
Chocolates:
 Almost any milk chocolate...the very best ones are with orange or peppermint and white chocolate with blueberry pieces. I also love dark chocolate!

Sports:
Dancing, badminton, volleyball, yoga
Season:
 Definitely spring! But there is something nice and lovely about each one :)
Ice cream flavours:
From Tumblr
 Peppermint & chocolate, caramel, maple syrup & nuts
Game:
 Just Dance
Board game:
Monopoly, Imago
Applications:
Instagram, Memrise, Messenger, Endomondo
Holidays:
Christmas! And celebrating my birthday has been nice so far (I probably will not be waiting for it, when I get older :P)
-Liisu

7 comments:

  1. White chocolate + blueberries = pure love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate! :D My addiction is milk chocolate with popcorn.. :D For some strange reason! :D But right now I am crazy about dried apple with dark chocolate cover! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And TEA! I am right now drinking almost too much black tea with cinnamon, apple and raisin! :D My addiction and it has kept me feeling okay through out the last week as I was almost falling sick! :)

      Delete
    2. Milk chocolate with popcorn is so good! I got to try it once and absolutely liked it. Haha, yes, I used to drink very much black tea with different tastes, but now I´ve been drinking more peppermint or blueberry tea :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, you gotta love black orange tea <3
    My favourite season is also spring! And I also love Just Dance though my dance moves probably look hilarious xD
    Can you recommend any yoga beginner's practises? :)

    This was very interesting to read!
    Take care,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes <3
      Haha, yes, these moves are funny, wouldn´t dance like that in some other place, only in front of a TV! x)
      Yes, I can recommend some practises...I will make a blogpost about it so more people can see them ^^
      Thanks again!
      Lots of love,
      Liisu

      Delete