28 July 2016

How many books have you read this year?

I use Goodreads to mark books I have read or would like to read some day. Beside that I challenged myself to read at least 20 books this year. Actually, I have not been taking it as a challenge, I just thought it would be nice to have some kind of goal and see, if I can read that amount of books. It is also very good to see the overview of the books you have read so far, so here are the ones I have read this year: 
As you can see, I am on track and hope to read at least 8 more great books during this year :D
Goodreads is also used to comment, rate and find new books to read. You can also add friends and keep an eye on their reading progress.
If you also have an account there, don´t be afraid to add me here.
Book recommendations are welcome any time as well!
Lots of love,
Liisu


2 comments:

  1. Tere Liisu,
    I am glad we are already friends on Goodreads haha :)
    Do you think you can reach your goal at the end of 2016?
    I set myself a challenge to read 16 books this year since we have 2016 (I know, I am so creative :P) but I'm not sure I can do it...yet we still have some months left, right? :D
    Let's do this! <3

    Lots of love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Julia! <3
      Yes, I am quite sure I can reach my goal as I am reading some books now and as you said, there are still several months left! :D
      So yes, we can do it!

      Delete