18 November 2016

Recipes I have been trying recently

1) Energy bar
Do you know these muesli and energy bars that are sold in stores? Well, now you can make them by yourself, so let me show you, how :)
At first you should think what it should consist of. The main ingredient is honey. How much honey you need depends on how many bars you would like to make. Second ingredient is totally your choice - you can take any seeds, nuts, raisins, (dried) berries, even chocolate, if you want.
I chose sesame seeds and nuts, because that´s what the recipe said and as I did these bars for the first time, I decided to do as it´s said in recipe.
How did I prepare them?
I took a few tablespoons of honey and melted it. If you already have liquid honey, then it´s perfect! Then I added previously chopped nuts & sesame seeds, mixed them all together and put on a baking tray, which was covered with baking paper.
2) Pan dish
This is something I have been eating often recently, because it is just so tasty! I have done it in a different ways, using different vegetables. On this picture you can see carrots, paprika and eggplant, I also added some champignons. Sometimes I add potatoes or garlic.
Just chop ingredients into slices or small pieces, however you like. I usually fry paprika and carrots first, because they need a bit more time to soften. Then add mushrooms and about 5 minutes later eggplant, which gets cooked quite quickly. Season it with flavours you like and let it stay in hotness under the pan cover for some time...or get to eating right away and enjoy!
3) Overnight porridge
I do it by taking muesli I have prepared, add some soy milk and let it stay in a fridge for the night. In the morning I add frozen berries, bananas, coconut flakes, grapes - whatever I have and want to add :) I don´t know, the one I make really reminds me the taste of a cookie cake I have made as well, which was strange, but tasty surprise for me :D
Have you tried out something new recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment