2 March 2017

Eesti laul 2017 - Choosing our song for Eurovision

Good morning! 🌞
Has your country already chosen their song for this year´s Eurovision? Or if you don´t participate in Eurovision, are you still going to watch it?
I know that some of my penpals are very interested in Eurovision, so I decided to write a bit about our this year´s songs.
As you may already understand, our song that is going to present us on Eurovision, hasn´t been chosen yet, but 1st and 2nd semi-finals are over and here are 10 finalists:


I would say this year the competition is very tight, there are many songs that would be great in Eurovision. But we must make uo our mind and choose the one that actually goes to Kyiv in May.
I have not been listeting to these song for many times, most of them I heard on the semi-finals for the first time. That´s why it is a bit difficult to say, which are my favourites. Not that I would not have my own opinion, it´s just that sometimes it takes several times listening to a song, before understanding how good it is :D But some songs got stuck in my head immediately.
My top 5 is:
1. Kerli
2. Liis Lemsalu
3. Elina Born
4. Ariadne
5. Koit and Laura
Which ones do you like the most? Who would you give 12 points? πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment